Friday 29 April 2011

Interview and a nice meeting at the residence of an Ambassador of the UK in Georgia

Judith Gough is an Ambassador of the UK in Georgia since this September. She gave me an interview about Royal wedding 2011. Also we have discussed about various topics. As you know guys I Extremely love the UK and not only this country. Mostly I love British people, culture, traditions and architecture. Therefore,I decided to create and publish this video on my own Blog as a favorite video. That was a Memorable day for me!



* Video is created by cameraman Papuna Gabisonia

7 comments:

  1. George,

    It was a nice surprise to find this blog - I had no idea! Very well put together. It was a pleasure to host you in my Residence and talk to you. I have also enjoyed reading your other postings - keep up the good work!

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natia Nikolashvili4 May 2011 at 14:49

    Hello,

    I am proud tahst you are so successful ! I wish your dream would come true very soon ;)

    Natia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interview George!!! I’m sure there will be found someone who will be kind enough to help you to fulfill your dream to visit United Kingdom and get an opportunity to get education in this country and deepen your knowledge in journalism. BET WISHES.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh TEONA, I'll hope that my dream will come true :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m 110 % sure that it will. Believe me you really disserve it. You're one of the most talented and motivated journalists I have ever met.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judith,


    It was a nice surprise to find your comment on my post. When I look your comment screaming and not believed about that. I had pleasantest time at the residence, it was a pleasure for me. I have had many interviews with world known people, but it was pleasantly unbelievable to have interview with you.

    George

    ReplyDelete
  7. great interview really...world's greatest journalist..i'm proud of U and wish u luck..hope to see more and more interesting postings..

    ReplyDelete